Tuesday 16 June 2009

Wonderful vegetarian soup, salad and sandwich bar in Liverpool city centre: Soupernatural

Work is really busy today but just wanted to put a quick note on about a lovely veggie eaterie I found on my lunch. It's called Soupernatural and it's on Rumford Street in Liverpool city centre.


View Rumford St in a larger map

It's mainly a take away but has a few chairs and tables to eat in if you want. I had a "help-yourself" salad - pasta, cous cous, olives, houmous, etc etc etc. My other half had Italian vegetable soup and a cheese toastie. It was all obviously homemade and delicious. All this food plus two juices and a huge portion of veggie sushi only came to £10.


When I googled Soupernatural, I found this picture of the woman who served me and here's a link to an interview with her I found on a business website.

Her background and story are interesting. Worth a read. Anyway....I have to get back to work now.

1 comment:

  1. I work in the City Centre and often get my lunch from here. There's nowhere nearby that can equal the tasty stuff they serve up. Its good value too. The hot specials are worth a try - you sometimes have to get in early for those. Its recently changed its name to Souperfood and they seem to have just started a blog which you can easily find if you search for their name and Liverpool.

    ReplyDelete