Tuesday 16 February 2010

McDonald's hope veggie burger and coffee will spur growth in Germany

McDonald's in Germany is apparently re-introducing the veggie burger to attract more women customers.

They think fresh food is more likely to bring in the female fast food lovers.

It will be made from potatoes, peppers and carrots. Although the Veggie Deluxe fills a guilty hole, I always liked the Quorn Premiere far more but according to a website I've found (Makeupyourownmind) there wasn't enough demand for it.

The website claims "The site has been set up for you to find out anything you would like to know about McDonald’s food, business, people and practices."

People ask questions and get them answered. Here's the answers on the Quorn Premiere and the Veggie Deluxe.

I haven't had a McDonald's for ages but the last thing I had involved chickpeas and an odd sauce. It helped ease a hangover but I won't be rushing back for another.

The Spicy Veggie Deli sandwich was good but didn't satisfy burger-cravings even though it was probably as laden with sugar and fat. (After a quick bit of research, I learn it contains 555 calories and 21g of fat - find out what the nutritional value of your McDonald's favourites here.)

My message has to be..

...BRING BACK THE QUORN PREMIERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment