Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter and my beef with vegetarians: "Vegetarians are a selfish and self-righteous people. God save us from them!"

I found this rant about vegetarians from Franklin Johnston of the Jamaica Observer (scroll down a bit). He writes: "Vegetarians are a selfish and self-righteous people. God save us from them! Or have I met the wrong lot?"

I wonder how many vegetarians he based this observation on. He writes: "Now for my rant on vegetarians.

"Why are vegetarians intolerant exhibitionists who think they are better than those who eat meat? Meat eaters never advertise themselves or impose their choices, vegetarians feel the need to flaunt their food choices and lecture us. Why?"

Not happy with offending people because of what they eat, he starts on people's sexuality. He says: "They are like exhibitionist gay people - in your face! Why do I have to know you are vegetarian? Why announce it? Just live it!"

The mindless drivel goes on and on. If you're interested the article is here but I warn you he's an absolute idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment