Friday 12 December 2008

A Vegetarian Christmas

MY FAMILY are wonderful - they always have a vegetarian Christmas for me. They're big meat and fish eaters but rather than leaving me with a plate of veg, mum creates a Cashew Nut Roast with Mushroom Sherry sauce and everyone tucks in.

I'm at my desk in work at the moment so I can't post the recipe but I will when I get home.

Apparently, according to this week's article on Medical News Today, a vegetarian Christmas can be the healthier option.

The article said: "With Christmas just around the corner and preparations in full swing, you might be starting to think of meal planning for the big day.

"It can often be challenging for vegetarians and those catering for them to get a meat-free Christmas dinner just right....read the rest of the article here."

Anyway - better get back to work but I'll try to pop that recipe on over the weekend.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment